Skip to main content

Sophomoric Dilemma


I thought it once
To confess it to you
But I step back
Thinking of losing you
          
Friendship is a name
You are my life
I never play with hearts
I swear right now

I don't have any regret
Coz, love is so awesome
As I felt it
But when I tried to live it
It's so difficult
Yet, I will live it

You are the sky and I am the ground
We both are far
But our soul is one
We seem to be together

Love is life
Love is awesome
Love is sacrifice
Love is qualified

I may not confess
The feel I possess
But remember  
Action speaks louder than words

I don't know is it a
Love, lust, crush or friendship
But whatever it is
I trust you with no end

I'll never cry for you
But I swear
I can bear the pain for you
Only for you!!
Only for you!!

~Feeling for someone is the best part of your life and heartbreaks are best lessons. Love is for soul mates not for fake dates…

Comments

Unknown said…
it's awesome!!
Aarti said…
God! Daayuummmm���� your efforts our feelings��
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
words and silence are the two best way of expressing yourself.
Very good effort.

Popular posts from this blog

Illogical wish..!

Time up! Time up! Examiner's tune Shut up! Shut up! Teacher's tune Hey! Can't we ban it? We children get a year to hear And only 3 hours to star Can't we keep it on a little par? Oh! I didn't mean a long year, But at least a day And then it will, one on one. Teacher talks the whole day It may be any topic Can't we make it on a par? Oh! I don't mean: Be a talkative or a lecturer But a discusser And then it can be on any topic. Time up! Time up! Examiner's tune Shut up! Shut up! Teacher's tune Hey! Can't we ban it? ~Generating witty and impossible thoughts will never lead us to our goals while generating positive vibes for learning everything will.

My Honest Confession

     I might have made many             mistakes of my life       But now I regret because              you are my life                Fake is fake       Mistake is mistake, but              Regret is great       I love you from core of my heart     but argue is a mistake part      I know you'll forgive me for      mistakes of my life, before          I make it many a time.             You are my life!!              You are my life!!   ~If you hide your mistake then you  are cheating yourself while regression  is one such thing that will automatically  erase your mistakes.